Register and Activation with buddypress

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Register and Activation with buddypress

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    eddy
    Spectator
    Hello! I'm not getting any notification emails or any emails for that matter. I've searched the forum and knowledge base for some time, yet none of the fixes have worked. I've tried wp smtp plugins, which are able to send to me. But wplms registration or notifications isn't able to. What can I do? Thank you so much for your help
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay can you please tell which emails were sent when your used wp mail stmp plugin ? Please also share specifically which emails does not sent in case of notifications ? Please also share your site url admin credentials and site url to check this issue further at your end ? PS: mark reply as private while sharing .
    eddy
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I just checked and found out that the emails are actually going out but they are in spam folder . For this please contact your hosting provider to send emails or try using actual gmail account email id . check screenshot in private reply . Also to enable emails for various activities in course please enable touch points from wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> touch points .
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    eddy
    Spectator
    Thank you, problem is solved. You guys are great! For others: I worked through my host server and found "dns options", in here you can find "allowed domains". Everyones server may be different, but it's certainly a simple fix if you know where to find it in your cpanel. Simply contact your "cpanel" or "host interface" and they'll provide you with the details to fix the problem.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the information here.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Register and Activation with buddypress’ is closed to new replies.