register + payment

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues register + payment

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, I want to sell all my courses as one product using woocommerce. So one payment/product will give access to all courses. Currently a user needs to register through WPLMS for an account AND needs to pay (+ register) using woocommerce to get access to the courses. SO they have to put in their personal information twice. For me this is one too many. I would like to have one page where users puts in their information and chooses payment. After this they should have an account and access to all courses. Is that possible and how? Gijs
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well I guess you might have enabled "Open Login popup for non logged in users when they click on take this course button" from wp-admin -> lms -> settings  . This opens popup on non-free courses also which it should not because in wplms for paid courses user accounts gets created at checkout .   So please disable that setting from lms settings.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Thanks for your answer and help, but we are not talking about the same thing. Let's rephrase. When a new user registers it can either first pay for a course or register their account. But eventually they have to do both. Is it possible to combine these 2 to one page? SO that when they register, at the bottom, they can immediately make payment. This way I have all my info on new user in WPLMS (not woocommerce) and they have paid hence access to the course(s). Do you understand what I mean? I would like to add the payment fields from woocommerce to the register page of WPLMS... I would prefer this all to be on one page, but a redirect after registration to payment is my plan B, but also a solution. And when clicking FOLLOW THIS COURSE and they goy to payment, I would like to see that they have to register as well..
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, When a non logged in user tries to purchase the course then on the checkout page there is an option to create an account also. This way you can create an account and purchase the course simultaneously.  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I don't see it.. https://imgur.com/a/Rbnng
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it may be hidden but a create password field is there without filling it user cannot checkout . then using this password field and email id user can login at any time ,there is not need to register account on wplms then . refer  : http://prntscr.com/inkqkv NOTE: this account registration is only forced when there is course connected to any of the product that are present in cart .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘register + payment’ is closed to new replies.