[Registration] – activation key not valid

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues [Registration] – activation key not valid

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Petrutz
    Spectator
    Hi, The users have an issue when they are trying to activate their accounts. After the users open the link sent in the email and then click the button activate, they are seeing the error message that the activation code is not valid. (the activation code is filled automatically, but even if they try to put it manually they are seeing the same error). I make some tests, and I notice that even if you cannot activate your account, is possible to login to the website. Can you please investigate why the users cannot activate their account, and how it can be configured the system in order to allow to login to the website just after the account was effectively activated. Many thanks, Petrutz  
    Petrutz
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Petrutz
    Spectator
    Any news regarding this issue please?
    Diana
    Participant
    @petrutz Checking your issue.. Will update you in few hours
    Diana
    Participant
    @petrutz, The activation email is sent by the buddypress plugin. The exact reason why your emails are not sending can be explained by your webhost only. Please check forgot password email is working or not? and let me know Try using this plugin, WP SMTP , refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-mail-smtp-gmail-smtp/
    Petrutz
    Spectator
    The emails are correctly sent! The problem is not in the email, but in the activation code that is not valid! Please read again the issue.
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jemmygeovanka
    Participant
      <span style="color: #222222; font-family: arial, sans-serif; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: #f8f9fa;">Hey I also have the same problem, the first time the compile user comes in he receives an email, but after that the compilation is clicked on the link, the page that appears is even an error. Help you with this?</span>
    maximus
    @jemmygeovanka Dear friend, Please create your own topic. It is not good that you start replying on other's topic and if we ask your credentials and you give your credentials then it would be harmful for your site because on every reply an email will go to the topic authors. We will give the solution on your topic.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘[Registration] – activation key not valid’ is closed to new replies.