Registration Button Not Working, Registration Form Changed Style On Its Own

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Registration Button Not Working, Registration Form Changed Style On Its Own

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    chewy2
    Spectator
    Hello, I was making some changes to the profile fields, and I also created a new registration form.  I changed the default settings a couple of times, and now the registration button does not work and the form is styled very weirdly.  What could be the issue?
    chewy2
    Spectator
    My website is medmodity.com
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Your website is in maintenance mode, so I cannot see the issue. Can you please share some screenshots of the issue.
    chewy2
    Spectator
    Yes I will, give me a couple of minutes
    chewy2
    Spectator
    Maintenance mode is off my website now if you want to go take a look.
    chewy2
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Are you talking about the wplms custom registration form which is not working ? If yes then please share the page url where you have added the shortcode to check it. ------------- If you are talking about the registration page on the site lock, then its hidden because of a custom css added in your website, refer: http://prntscr.com/gadbwu, this css is added in your customizer.
    chewy2
    Spectator
    No I am talking about the actual registration button from the login page.  I purposely removed it as it was not working.  But I think what made it get removed was when I removed the PHP code from the login.php template.  The CSS itself was not removing  the registration.  But I removed this knowingly. The real problem is that the registration button did not have any function.   And the default profile field for the user's First, Last Name was also missing.  I would fill up the profile fields and then hit register, and nothing would happen. Look at the registration button in the screenshot: https://prntscr.com/gaftmf
    chewy2
    Spectator
    Dismiss what I said about removing the PHP code.  Everything else stands true.
    chewy2
    Spectator
    I figured out the problem and this issue is resolved.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration Button Not Working, Registration Form Changed Style On Its Own’ is closed to new replies.