Registration form

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Registration form

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the issue with theme editor is that if there is any kind syntax error left in it the whole site goes down and we wont be able to make any changes . Therefore we asked for the ftp or cpanel -> file manager credentials to edit your site files . Plus also currently the register page is having some error , we need to enable wp_debug to get the error . So if there is any other way we could access the files , it will help us resolve this topic . Maybe we can have a teamviewer session ?
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I modified the existing code to this in your site to fix this :     add_action('wp_footer',function(){   if(!is_page(vibe_get_bp_page_id('register')))   return;   ?> <script>   jQuery(document).ready(function($){   function string_to_slug (str) {       str = str.replace(/^\s+|\s+$/g, ''); // trim     str = str.toLowerCase();          // remove accents, swap ñ for n, etc          var from = "àáäâèéëêìíïîòóöôùúüûñç·/_,:;";     var to   = "aaaaeeeeiiiioooouuuunc------";          for (var i=0, l=from.length ; i<l ; i++) {           str = str.replace(new RegExp(from.charAt(i), 'g'), to.charAt(i));     }          str = str.replace(/[^a-z0-9 -]/g, '') // remove invalid chars     .replace(/\s+/g, '-') // collapse whitespace and replace by -     .replace(/-+/g, '-'); // collapse dashes          return str; }     $('#profile-details-section').hide(); $('#profile-details-section #field_1').remove(); $('body').delegate('#field_1','keyup',function(event){       $('#signup_username').val(string_to_slug(event.target.value));   });     $('#signup_username').after('<input id="field_1" name="field_1" type="text" value="" aria-required="true" required="" aria-labelledby="field_1-1" aria-describedby="field_1-3">');   $('#signup_username').attr('type','hidden');   });   </script> <?php });     Please check now .
    wailokcc
    Blocked
    Veronica
    hello, this is coming from BuddyPress default field group. it cant be deleted. this is a required field for the registration process.. for better guidance, you could contact the BuddyPress support but i think it wont be helpful. there are some checks and it needs the name field to identify the user. refer: <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato;"><span style="font-size: 14px;">http://prntscr.com/qla7h2</span></span>
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration form’ is closed to new replies.