Registration of a F2F BBB Video-lesson with single user

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Registration of a F2F BBB Video-lesson with single user

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    plp-pily
    Spectator
    Hi all, I need help please in accomplishing the following: The instructor needs to set up a Face2Face course every Wednesday from 10am - 11pm for 10 weeks (10x) for 1 student. This needs to be reproduced in the Vibe Calendar in accordance with the attendance module. I know the basics by now, how to create a class and how to setup a BBB Meeting and invite. But The whole procedure registering the student with (mainly) attendance is unclear to me. Could you walk me through there please? Thanks!
    Diana
    Participant
    You are asking here an integration of three addons with each other, and I think I cleared this point that WPLMS Attendance integration with Vibe Calendar is not available
    plp-pily
    Spectator
    Thanks Diana. I just try to find out how I could start a class/course with a set timing with one person. I thought this should be possible, at least this is what I was told before we bought the plugin. Needless to say the attendance tool (independently) does it's trick by having the student/learner set absent or present by the instructor. This should be a core feature to set up a class with just f2f BBB meetings at a set time. Am I wrong?
    plp-pily
    Spectator
    ...and yes I have understood that attendance and vibe cal. can't be combined...
    Scott Lang
    You can use vibe-jisti plugin for this but you have to follow these steps:: 1- You have to create a meeting for each day. or you. can create one meeting from the start of 1st week to the end of 10th week(note:: not tested more than 9hrs,you can check the meeting after one day if meeting still exist or not) 2 - Share the created meeting with the user 3 - User and you both can access its meeting. or you can do create 1 meeting and share the meeting url from here https://meet.jit.si/ in the meeting description
    plp-pily
    Spectator
    Thanks for that! Where would I find the Vibe Jitsi plugin please?
    Diana
    Participant
    Here: https://docs.wplms.io/extensions-and-addons/extended-addons/video-conferencing/vibe-jitsi
    plp-pily
    Spectator
    Thanks for this Diana, works well. Would it be a feature request to ask if a BBB or Jitsi meeting could be created in a repeatable mode. My question targets to probably many customers that would want to have a f2f video lesson with the students on an alternating regular basis. Let's say every Wednesday from 1pm - 2pm for 10 weeks (especially in pandemic times which are hopefully over soon). The present setup (please correct me if I'm wrong) would only allow to create a video meeting for every lesson date, which is cumbersome. Thanks!
    Scott Lang
    Repeatable mode is not available. Check the above reply which I have mentioned https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/registration-of-a-f2f-bbb-video-lesson-with-single-user/#post-348443
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration of a F2F BBB Video-lesson with single user’ is closed to new replies.