Registration page captcha mismatch

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Registration page captcha mismatch

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello, I have noticed a problem with my registration page, where it gives a captcha mismatch, as shown in the screenshot below: https://gyazo.com/ff4184e283e0ca55e8dfd169eb135372 I have seen other responses, like disabling ajax in Buddy Press, but that has already been disabled.  Captcha works fine in login, but is failing here. Please advise   Thanks Junayd
    Veronica
    hi, need to check this on your site. please provide site url and admin credentials too for checking this.
    junayd
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    junayd
    Spectator
    Veronica
    yes please, try to check this out and revert once you have done. #staysafe
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello Veronica, I decided to remove plugins from my site and then verify each external one (not native to WPLMS and not recommended by WPLMS). I did this and discovered that Contact Form 7 was causing the Captcha mismatch on my registration page, so I removed that. I also found the plugin that was causing the admin panel, plugin page and update page to not show at all, and that was WP Rocket, so I have removed that as well. I also had a historic problem of my 'All Quizzes' link not appearing in the LMS menu, so they only way I could create Quizzes was through the front end - but after doing a reset of my plugins, the item has returned to the LMS menu list. Many thanks for assistance. You can close this thread now. Junayd.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration page captcha mismatch’ is closed to new replies.