Registration page not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Registration page not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, All the generated assigned WP pages for Paid Membership Pro have stopped working. They all redirect to home. And when I want to register the page loads but never shows a pages. What has happened.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It might be permalinks issue .I resaved them and was able to access all pages without any hassle . refer http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cblDh7277e
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    <p style="text-align: left;">That is so strange. I know of the solution that permalinks can offer. Tried it a couple of times. Didn't work for me. How come it works for you? I emptied cache as well..</p>
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, Let me check again on your website that whether i am able to access all the pages or not.
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, When I checked your issue on your website, all pages are accessible. Can you please share proper steps from start to end to replicate the issue.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I go to the homepage, not logged in. I go to cursusaanbod (All courses). When I click the course Part Simple it loads endlessly, but nothing happens.
    Diana
    Participant
    @MeesterGijs, I am asking about WP pages for paid membership pro here.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Of course, sorry. What I did, and where I felt like something went wrong, is that I opened the assigned pages through admin. Now most go to the assigned pages. And just one, Bevestiging lidmaatschap (billing information page?), redirect to home. But that's probably because it only redirects when I get an actual checkout. One other question. When I click on FOLLOW THIS COURSE button it redirects to one product. How can I redirect to different page? To the page with all possible products/memberships? Thanks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    for that you can add a link to your products page . refer : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/connect-take-this-course-button-to-external-page-2/
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration page not working’ is closed to new replies.