Registration page that links student to the course and the event..

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations Registration page that links student to the course and the event..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    a4da
    Spectator
    I need to be able to link the student to the course and the event when they register for the course. Is there a way to add the eventon events as a drop down that only shows current and upcoming and not past events for the student to pick when registering??? My Courses are half online and half in person so when the student registers I need them to pick a course date . i added a custom field on the registration form to pick class date which works because then it shows in their profile on admin end. But it does not show in the student dashboard for them to know class date (Event) after they pick it and when I change the class date (event) monthly it deletes it from the student profile. So I have no idea what class date someone took a year ago? Any ideas?  Is it possible to have a custom registration Page made that it can pull from the Eventon Events like the eventon widget?? I already looked at the add ons from Eventon and none of them will add the event to the student and the course.....
    carlosolavoneto
    Participant
    Hi a4da, did you find a way to achieve this? Thanks, Carlos
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration page that links student to the course and the event..’ is closed to new replies.