Registration popup

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Registration popup

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mashauri
    Spectator
    Hi, I would like to enhance the registration process by adding a popup screen that allows people to register by completing a form ie when they register on the popup they are registered as a student.
    1. Is this possible?

2. Can we make it such that the user name is the same as the email address and the user is not even asked to type in a user name?

3. Is there any issue with AJAX compatibility and WPLMS?

Thank you. Simon  

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please refer this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/custom-registration-forms-in-wplms/ You can create registration form using this tip and generate a shortcode. Now use this shortcode in wplms popups to show the registration form, refer: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-popups/
    Mashauri
    Spectator
    HK - Thank you. That helped a lot and I have been able to create and display popups. Now .... is there a way I can only have the registration popup shown to non-logged in users and/or non-registered users? Thank you. Simon  
    Mashauri
    Spectator
    WAIT HK. The popup does load and the form is available to fill in, but the "registration" button is not live. ie I can fill in the details, but when I try and click on "register" nothing happens. I have tried deleting and reloading but same problem. I have tried from different browsers and devices and it is the same everywhere. (The second issue is can I have this only applying to non-users - but obviously this second part s less important than the first issue for now)
    Mashauri
    Spectator
    WAIT HK. The popup does load and the form is available to fill in, but the "registration" button is not live. ie I can fill in the details, but when I try and click on "register" nothing happens. I have tried deleting and reloading but same problem. I have tried from different browsers and devices and it is the same everywhere. (The second issue is can I have this only applying to non-users - but obviously this second part s less important than the first issue for now). I have checked and the shortcode works by itself (ie in a post) but not inside the popup. I wll share my login details in reply
    Mashauri
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused but  custom registration form is not compatible with popups as of now. This feature is already in our planned features.
    dantwah
    Spectator
    Hi, I was running into the exact same issue. Is there any update on this?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, @dantwah: Please create your own topics for your issues. You can now use the ajax login and registration in wplms, this opens the registration form in login popup itself. Refer this tutorial: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/ajax-login-and-registration-in-wplms/
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration popup’ is closed to new replies.