Registration Problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Registration Problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Hello, I using Cpanel, and added directory privacy for wp-admin (Protected wp-admin) folder, now any user try register on site with po up ajax, asking the password of the directory protection! what should i do?
    cglicence
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I am not sure what your issue is here, as you have added the privacy on your website and therefore its asking for the password. If you do not want the privacy then simply remove it, or if its asking again and again then contact the plugin author or the webhost which is showing this privacy.
    cglicence
    Spectator
    Wp-Admin folder protected, why registration form should ask that password?! i used many years joomla, never have same problem Because of Ddos attacked, my server team told me to do that for more protection. I need protect wp-admin directory, but not this password privacy for registration new users in front end! this is weird on wp or wplms system
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, This is not a theme related issue as this security is not added by wplms. As an alternative you can use custom registration form and enable ajax login and registration in your website. For creating a custom registration form refer this tutorial: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/custom-registration-forms-in-wplms/  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration Problem’ is closed to new replies.