Related Course Widget

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Related Course Widget

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, in my site the Related Course Widget appear above the course setting menu in the mobile screen it must be in the bottom of the page  ,can you help for this please:
    bamcse
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ava
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, yes I know , this is a related course section ( not widget ) but I think in mobile screen , the related courses section must be in the bottom of the page, mean under the course settings and widgets in the side bar
    logan
    Hello, That is possible with custom css. we can forcefully fit that at the bottom of the page but that could cause styling issues with other elements. we can give a try please let me know your thought:
    bamcse
    Spectator
    yes please , try this... its not good that the  related course section  appear above the course setting in mobile screen !!!
    Ava
    Hi please try adding this given code in WPLMS > Footer > <script> function move_students(){ var element1 = jQuery('.single-course div#buddypress .col-md-9 .related_courses'); var html = element1.clone(); if(jQuery( window ).width() < 700){ if(jQuery('.single-course div#buddypress .col-md-3 .related_courses').length){ jQuery('.single-course div#buddypress .col-md-9 .related_courses').hide(); jQuery('.single-course div#buddypress .col-md-3 .related_courses').show(); }else{ jQuery('.single-course div#buddypress .col-md-3').append(html); jQuery('.single-course div#buddypress .col-md-9 .related_courses').hide(); jQuery('.single-course div#buddypress .col-md-3 .related_courses').show(); }   }else{   jQuery('.single-course div#buddypress .col-md-3 .related_courses').hide(); jQuery('.single-course div#buddypress .col-md-9 .related_courses').show();   } }   jQuery(document).ready(function(){   move_students();   jQuery(window).on('resize', function(){   move_students();   });   }); </script>
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi I add it in wplms /footer but nothing changes
    Ava
    Please share the working admin credentials in private reply as the earlier one are not working.
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Ava
    Hi My Apologies, there is slight mistake in the code, I have updated the code above and also made the change in your site backend, the code is running is fine now. The issue is fixed. So Please verify. DO let us know.
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, I will check it , can I know what the change you made in my site backend ?
    Ava
    Actually, there was a line just after <script> tag which was giving the error and stops to run the further code. I removed that and the code started working.
    RicardoDB
    Spectator
    Hi. I have the same problem, I need "Related Courses" to appear underneath everything in the mobile view. I would also like the title "Related Courses" to be in Spanish "Cursos relacionados".
    RicardoDB
    Spectator
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Related Course Widget’ is closed to new replies.