"Related courses" translation

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues "Related courses" translation

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    planetacg
    Spectator
    I'm using loco translate for the translation. It normally works OK, but i want to change the translation of "related course" and it doesn't work. For example in http://planetacg.com/curso/visualizacion-arquitectonica-modo/ the text "seleccione un nivel del curso" must show "Cursos relacionados".
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    this text is in wplms theme .Please edit the wplms theme files for this .
    planetacg
    Spectator
    Where is the file exactly please?
    This string is coming from the WPLMS theme itself. SO you need find the string in wp-admin->loco translate->theme->wplms->select your language->click on sync->search for the string you want to translate->write the intended translation and click on save.
    planetacg
    Spectator
    Yes, I Know. I did it, but the text doesnt change. Other words and strings translations are working fine, but this one (related  course) doesn't.
    wp-admin->loco translate->theme-> WPLMS ->edit template->click on sync and save the template. Now go back and select your language->click on sync->search for the string you want to translate->write the intended translation and click on save.   If the issue persists kindly provide me your wp-admin credentials, i will look into your issue.  
    planetacg
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    planetacg
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Yes, you are right. The strings will change after an update.
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, I have the same problem depicted here. In a Course page, all terms are translated fine to brazilian portuguese but "Course Reviews" (along with "ratings", "stars") and "Related Courses" are still displayed in english. 1) I tried what you suggested above: installed Loco Translate, went to <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">wp-admin->loco translate->theme-> WPLMS ->edit template->click on sync and save the template. </span> 2) Then I went to the specific language file and checked the strings were already correct. I synched once again but nothing happened. Thank you. Best regards, Rodrigo
    Diana
    Participant
    @roath, Please create your own topic for your own issues.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘"Related courses" translation’ is closed to new replies.