"Related Couses", "Couser Reviews" Translation problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues "Related Couses", "Couser Reviews" Translation problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Hello,</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">In a Course page, all terms are translated fine to brazilian portuguese but "Course Reviews" (along with "ratings", "stars") and "Related Courses" are still displayed in english.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">1) I tried what you suggested above: installed Loco Translate, went to <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">wp-admin->loco translate->theme-> WPLMS ->edit template->click on sync and save the template. </span></p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">2) Then I went to the specific language file and checked the strings were already correct. I synched once again but nothing happened.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Thank you.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Best regards,</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Rodrigo</p>
    roath
    Spectator
    Sorry, Trying to fix the format of the above message: Hello, I have the same problem depicted here. In a Course page, all terms are translated fine to brazilian portuguese but "Course Reviews" (along with "ratings", "stars") and "Related Courses" are still displayed in english. 1) I tried what you suggested above: installed Loco Translate, went to <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">wp-admin->loco translate->theme-> WPLMS ->edit template->click on sync and save the template. </span> 2) Then I went to the specific language file and checked the strings were already correct. I synched once again but nothing happened. Thank you. Best regards, Rodrigo
    Diana
    Participant
    @roath, Make sure your translated strings are present in the global folder not in the local folder. All these strings are coming from the wplms theme. If your issue still persists then share your admin credentials as well as FTP credentials with site URL in private reply here.
    roath
    Spectator
    Thank you, Diana! That solved most of the strings, but some of them are still untranslated. Perhaps they come from another file, like "Apply to enroll" and, when you create a new course from the Front End, the buttons "Create your Own Course"? Best regards, Rodrigo
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Apply to enroll text is coming from vibe course module plugin and Create your own course text is coming from wplms front end plugin.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"Related Couses", "Couser Reviews" Translation problem’ is closed to new replies.