Remaining issues with 2.0 Update

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Remaining issues with 2.0 Update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Hi Guys, You already know our case from Slack Channel. Here are the remaining issues.
    1. The icon "shopping cart" is not redirecting to the cart page;

2. The Pop Up is having layout problems. Could you fix it?

3. I tried different configurations but still having trouble to change the color of the font in the login page. Can you help us?

4. And the logo at the login page is to small. How can we make it bigger?

5. Another problem with the logo is in smartphone mode. The logo is stretched. How can we display ir correctly?

6. Another problem with smartphone is a empty space between the menu and content of the page. Can you fix it?

I will send the screenshots and credentials in the next message :)  

Gustavo
    Participant
    Our admin credentials are : http://www.awakeacademy.org/ username: Luiz password: I)QCWUk%t^yz#yLaaThjUt4P 2. to trigger the pop up click anywhere (logged out) on this page: http://www.awakeacademy.org/course/lucid-dreaming-and-mindfulness-of-dream-and-sleep/ 7. In all courses page the "search courses" is not been properly displayed. Can you fix that? The screenshots are attached. Many thnaks and good vibes :)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. You are using a child theme which have outdated header.php file which does not have that woocoart division which shows the cart popup below the header . Our site : http://prnt.sc/b0404v refer : your site :  http://prnt.sc/b040eq 2. Try adding the given css from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .mfp-content .woocommerce ul.products li.col-md-4 {width:100%} 3. To customize and chagin the colors at wp-admin login page please add the css for it from wp-admin -> wplms -> miscellaneous -> css for wp-admin screen . 4. Add the given css in your  wp-admin -> wplms -> miscellaneous -> css for wp-admin screen : body.login div#login h1 a {     min-width: 291px; } .login h1 a {     background-size: 200px; } 5. Add this css from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : @media (max-width:450px){ #logo img{ height: auto !important; }   } 6. Add this css from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : : @media (max-width:768px){ header + section#content, header + section#title {     padding-top: 30px !important; } } 7. Add this css from wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : : .archive.d5 .pagetitle.center .dir-search, .directory.d5 .pagetitle.center .dir-search {     bottom: 0px;   }
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Hi Alex, thank you for reaching out. I will check the codes. Can you please fix the problem with the child theme outdated? Speak soon :)
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Thank you very much for 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7. Great job :) Are you planning to implement those fixings in the next WPLMS update? 4. the code is not working Alex, the logo still in the same small size. Is something wrong?  
    Gustavo
    Participant
    8. Another issue now is part of the text is outside of the box on smartphones. Check the screenshot. 9. Can you update the code to open just the first accordion of the course and keep the rest closed? After the update my old code below is not working anymore: /* Below code for Changing th Course Curriculum into Accordion style */ /* .course_curriculum .course_section:after{ font-family: 'fonticon'; font-size:24px; float:right; content: "\e05d"; color:#bbb; } .course_curriculum .course_lesson{display: none;opacity:0;} .course_curriculum .course_lesson.show{ display: inline-block !important; width:100%; -webkit-animation: slideDown 0.2s ease-in-out; -moz-animation: slideDown 0.2s ease-in-out; -o-animation: slideDown 0.2s ease-in-out; animation: slideDown 0.2s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; } .course_curriculum .course_section.show:after{ content: "\e092"; } .course_timeline .section:after{ font-family: 'fonticon'; font-size:16px; position: absolute; top: 15px; right: 15px; content: "\e05d"; color:rgba(255,255,255,0.2); } .course_timeline .unit_line{display: none;opacity:0;} .course_timeline .unit_line.show{ display: inline-block !important; width:100%; -webkit-animation: slideDown 0.2s ease-in-out; -moz-animation: slideDown 0.2s ease-in-out; -o-animation: slideDown 0.2s ease-in-out; animation: slideDown 0.2s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; } .course_timeline .section.show:after{ content: "\e092"; } .course_timeline li+li.section.show:after{ top:30px; } .course_timeline li+li.section{ padding:1px 0; margin-top:0; } .course_timeline li+li.section.show{ padding:15px 0; margin-top:10px; }   10. A big issue is on Smartphones. The take the course with the price is in the bottom. People will take a long time to see it there. Could you make it also be displayed in the top? Speak soon ;)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    8. that is becoz of your custom css : http://prntscr.com/b0g6mf Remove that css  . 9. I checked this at your end . i. you have not enabled the curriculum accordian style from lms settings . ii. you were using old code . I updated the script for this and it fixed the issue . 10.  Use this shortcode : [course_button id="your course id "]  in your description to make the button available on top in mobiles also .
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Hi Alex, 1. Can you please fix the problem with the child theme outdated? 4. The code is not working, the logo still in the same small size. Is something wrong? 8. Could you help us find this code to allow us to remove it? 9. Many thanks :) 10. We don't want to show the button "take this course" in desktop mode. We need to have all the frame on SMARTPHONES with "take this course", "price", "social icons" at the top too. How can we achieve that? Speak soon :)
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. I fixed the issue at your end . 4 .Now it is working please check . 8. I do not know where you might have put the code . Please check by your own . Check in custom css .refer screenshot . 10. Well this is he only way to show the take this course button in mobile as of now .
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Hi Alex, 8. I didn't find the code. 10. Could you add this in the new update? 11. URGENT We are not able to add students anymore. Please, could you fix the problem asap? We need to add a new student. 12. There is an error showing with the wplms carousel / VC ROW. Check the screenshot. Can you fix the issue? 13. Since the update the option signup to our newsletter via woocommerce checkout is not been displayed anymore. Would be possible to fix that? If you need to credentials of our website please check in the beginning of this thread. Speak soon!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    8. Well it is not added by any of us .Check wplms-customizer.php file your child theme style.css file and customizer -> custom css .Also check Vc custom css  that you may have added. 10. Please create a feature request for this here : https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/ 11. Checked and fount it to be working fine at your end . Please note that the students that are already added in course will not show up again in the ajax search in search box while adding students . 12. Seems like that you have created content in testimonials with Visual composer . Please note that testimonials usually are for just texts and quotes ,so please Remove the Vc content and add plain text in testimonials . 13. Please check the widget in your sidebar from wp-admin -> appearance -> widgets .  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Gustavo
    Participant
    11. We tried with 3 different browsers and it's not working. We need to add urgently a new student. Check here what happens in our end: https://vimeo.com/awakeacademy/review/166010841/eeb9c5362f Please, help fix the issue. Could you for now add this student in your end to avoid more complains: [email protected]? 12. We didn't created any testimonial. The issue is related to POSTS and is displayed only when we click on ADMIN on our course. 13. The SUBSCRIBE and PAYPAL is out of alignment on Safari browser. Please check the Screenshot. I hope you can help us Alex.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    11. It might be possible that there is some meta information set for this user but not all  that requires to release the access of the course . There is check in bulk add users query if the some meta(that checks user is in course or not) is set or not . In this user's case there may be some meta already set .Maybe he was added previously to the course but not properly . Anyway I added the student anyhow by making the some changes in the code and after adding him i revert the changes . 12. Can you please share the url where this issue is appearing ? 13. Fixed the issue by adding the given css : .woocommerce-checkout #payment ul.payment_methods li input {     margin:  1em 0 0; }   .woocommerce-checkout label[for="payment_method_paypal"] {     display: initial; }  
    Gustavo
    Participant
    Hi Alex, 8. I'm sorry as I'm a beginner with WP websites, but I didn't find the code. Please could you help us fix this issue? 11. Often people click to purchase via Bank Transfer and don't pay via this option. And after they successfully purchase via PayPal and we need to cancel the unsuccessful bank transfer. With WPLMS 1.9 we were able to add students under this circumstances. Could you make that work again with WPLMS 2.0, please? Can we have the fix in the next update? We also need to add users removed for different reasons and it's not working. Like the user "student". Can you please fix that? 13. Could you remove this from the css customizer and make part of the next update? 14. When the student change the password he receive an email with the subject "Notice of Password Change".  The issue is that the sender is [email protected]. How can we change to admin@awake academy.org? Speak soon :)
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Remaining issues with 2.0 Update’ is closed to new replies.