Remove "ask a question feature" in only selected course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Remove "ask a question feature" in only selected course

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KAIST
    Spectator
    Hi. Can I Remove "ask a question feature" in only selected course? I would like to remove the option of notes and discussion on one particular course. thank you!
    logan
    Hello, Please paste this snippets in your wp-admin >> plugins >> editor >> wplms-customizer plugin >> wplms-customizer.php  Or in Please add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin by using your FTP/SFTP/cpanel: add_action('wplms_before_every_unit',function($id){ if(!comments_open( $id) ){ $obj = WPLMS_DWQA::init(); remove_action('wplms_after_every_unit',array($obj,'wplms_qna_unit_questions'),10,1); } },10,1); after adding this code. you need to go in every unit one by one and disable the comments from the bottom of the page. refer: http://prntscr.com/ng88yn this is the only option we can refer for now.
    KAIST
    Spectator
    Beautiful! logan. Thank you very much. It was more than what I want. Perfect!!! thank you!
    logan
    Hi, I'm glad to hear that the issue is solved. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need our help in the future with WPLMS. We will be more than happy to help. Best regards, #VibeTeam
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove "ask a question feature" in only selected course’ is closed to new replies.