Remove Authors and Editors from Instructors Filter

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Remove Authors and Editors from Instructors Filter

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    Hi! I have authors, SEO managers, and other roles, who are not related to the LMS at all, now the WPLMS add those roles to the filter in the course directory, how can I remove them from it? See yourself https://prnt.sc/vi9orb
    Diana
    Participant
    create member types and assign member types to those members, then edit this page using Elementor and from the filters section, choose to show only those members who are under that type Example: I have 4 instructors: A, B, C, D And I don't want to show instructor C here Then I will create a member type: Designers and assign this type to Instructors A, B, D By editing the directory page I will opt to show only Designers So it will show only Instructor A, B, D
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Thank you for replying back to me. I have done that already, there is no member type-specific filter in elementor? See here: https://www.loom.com/share/1e23d5d3c1d84f1d8a9127b19a0846da I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong
    Diana
    Participant
    okay, i checked the way i explained above and apologies it is not working the same way. I tried to change roles but it was still showing Those user roles do not have edit_posts capability will not be visible in the directory. so you have to remove these capabilities from author and editor user roles using any third-party plugins. then it will not visible there
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    Hi Diana But how can an author add an article without the edit_post capability? If I do that, they can't write any posts. You have the function already with admins, admins don't show while they can everything, so how can I apply the role of not showing in admins to authors and editors?
    Diana
    Participant
    I am sorry sir, we don't have any such feature/functionality to show selected users. You can create a feature request to add this functionality to hide users from the directory
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Authors and Editors from Instructors Filter’ is closed to new replies.