remove batch id

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kamhang
    Participant
    Hi, When student enroll the course with batches, in cart, all emails, and orders in woocommerce shows batch_id. https://prnt.sc/r9s66h How can i remove batch_id in cart, emails and orders in woocommerce? Thanks
    Diana
    Participant
    @kamhang, But if batch_id will be removed from everywhere how someone can distinguish which order email is this? Batch is actually for a reference
    kamhang
    Participant
    @Diana You are very attentive, thanks. After the course title, that is a batch name. you may not notice since I didn't use English. Besdies, student only enroll a course in a single order. so student and I wouldn't mix up. That's why show bathc id number is redundant.
    Diana
    Participant
    @kamhang, I got your point and also checked in the code but we don't have any hook there on which I can apply custom code. So, I can share custom CSS code to hide that. For sharing site-specific CSS I need your site credentials  
    kamhang
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    @kamhang, You can use this custom CSS, we don't have any filter hook there so can't share custom code to remove that .woocommerce_order_items .view .display_meta tr:first-child{display:none !important;}
    kamhang
    Participant
    Hi Diana, It works, thanks, you can close this support
    Diana
    Participant
    @kamhang Closing this topic then
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘remove batch id’ is closed to new replies.