Remove "email to instructor" icon at course directory

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Remove "email to instructor" icon at course directory

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Hi, For logged-in users, at course directory, there are 2 icons at each course. One is to send a message, one is to email. How can i remove the email icon as i do not wish to reveal instructors' emails. Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Add this css in your appearance->customize->custom css: .course.directory .instructor_meta .tip[title="Send Email"] {display:none;} But this also shows in the course page. If you want to remove only from courseb directory then use the above custom css and if you want to remove it from other places like course page also, then do not use the above css and instead use the bellow custom css: .instructor_meta .tip[title="Send Email"] {display:none;}
    xlearn
    Participant
    Hello, As ulyssesw, I would like to hide email to instructor icon (for logged or non logged users) I tried to modify the Custom CSS with the customization proposed above and with some others, found in WPLMS forum (.single-course .instructor_meta a[data-original-title="Send Email"] {display:none;}). However, none works. Could you help me to fix this issue ? Thank you JC
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @xlearn: Please create your own topic for your issues. The code works fine on my test setup, refer: http://prntscr.com/ek8aby Please create your own topic and share the page url with us to check it on your website.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove "email to instructor" icon at course directory’ is closed to new replies.