Remove Expired Course from All Courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Remove Expired Course from All Courses

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    amitgoel1287
    Spectator
    Hi, Here the link to my website https://careerplot.com I have a course "Cross the Chasm : Workshop" which was a 2 day course and already expired. and now, it is not to be used anymore. In such a case, the students who subscribed it should still be able to visit the link in my courses..
    1. but the course should not be visible in All Courses at all.

2. Also, even if a user reaches the course page, "Take This course" should not be shown at all. or it should be disabled telling that course is expired.

but none of this happens. Can you tell me how this can be done

H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    When the course is expired and if the student opens that course then student will get "course expired" message instead of take this course page. There is a setting to hide courses from directory (wplms->course manager->hide course from directory) but you'll have to manually hide the course and it will hide the course for all the users and not for particular course.
    amitgoel1287
    Spectator
    Thanks for the reply. Now, I want to run this course in Batches. So, planning to purchase WPLMS batches plug in. Need clarification. For example: I have two batches September and October. Once the september is over, it will automatically get expired and will not be shown in the list of available batches ? .. but students of that batch will still be able to see the course they attended and details related to it ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Currently, after the end date the bathc will display a label "Ended" and the enroll now button will no longer be available on the batch. But it still displays on the course page. IF you do not enable "Force course access withing batch timings" then the users of the batch will be able to access the course  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Expired Course from All Courses’ is closed to new replies.