Remove Forum

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Remove Forum

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    javart
    Participant
    How do I remove the forum option? I don't want it on the site as an option at all, for instructors and students.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please try adding the given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin  : add_filter('wplms_course_creation_tabs','custom_wplms_course_creation_tabs12',9999); function custom_wplms_course_creation_tabs12($settings){   unset($settings['course_components']['fields'][1]);   return $settings;   }
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I have put this code into my wplms customizer plugin and the forums are still in my units.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    If you don't wish to use forums, then you don't need the code. You can simply deactivate the bbpress plugin. Then there will be no forums on your site.
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    I deactivated bbpress plugin but the text block still appears. Have Questions ask in the Unit Forums still appears in the footer.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    These are not the actual forums, these are the blank forums that gets connected automatically and this is an issue as of now. We have fixed this issue at our end and we will release vibe course module plugin update today with this fix.  
    dgadiraju
    Participant
    this issue still seems to be there. we tried disabling the bb press plugin but the discussion is still visible on the unit. can someone help me with this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this was fixed in vibe course module plugin update . to remove forum link from units please edit course in front end ,in curriculum section edit that unit and remove the forum from that unit and save changes  . refer : http://prntscr.com/h6v2vx
    dgadiraju
    Participant
    I removed units from all the pages. Now I have set up discourse based forums and I would like to integrate those with WPLMS? Is it possible? If it is not, then purchase is in vain for me.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry I was not able to understand you .do you want to remove the forums or add the unit forums ? Can you please elaborate more about your issue along with some screenshots or something ?
    dgadiraju
    Participant
    There is a plugin called wp-discourse to integrate our own forums created using discourse platform. If you go through this link, you can see link to our forum. I am trying to do the same with WPLMS, but it is not working.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove Forum’ is closed to new replies.