remove home tab

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    Hi! How do I remove the home tab from the course page for students? Thanks Ana
    Diana
    Participant
    Use this code in wp-admin  > appearance > customize > custom css .single-course #item-nav div.item-list-tabs#object-nav li#home{display:none !important;} But that is a default tab and when someone opens single course page, the first active tab is "Home Tab" Now you have to click on tabs to make it appear as active tab
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    Hi Diana, Thank you. Nothing happened. See this image  What did I did wrong? I didn't understand the "<span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">Now you have to click on tabs to make it appear as active tab"</span>    
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    Ok, i think I understand the problem. When I paste the command in the beginning of the css it works. There might be a broken loop somewhere but I'll take care of that later.   So now, the nome tab does not appear in the not logged user (great) and I understand what you meant with the active tab. This is what I get. I need that is seen the curriculum and news tabs for logged users, not with the expanding option. How can we do that?  
    Diana
    Participant
    Disable this feature from wp-admin > WPLMS > Course Manager > Tab Style Course layout and the save changes Check again now
    anarelvas
    Spectator
    Hi! It's still there and for the not logged users appears the curriculum tab which I don't want to show. In short:
    1. Not logged users: How do I remove the home tab in course page (for buying)? This tab here has no purpose. It is something new of this new version, it seams.

2. Logged users/students: How do I remove the home tab and keep the remaining tabs as the curriculum or news. I am not showing the course description here (home) so I am happy that, by default, the curriculum is shown and the curriculum tab is active.

Can we do it? :)

Diana
    Participant
    I asked something about which version you want to use. Please first confirm me that and do proper setup and after that I will reply accordingly because in both the versions the settings are slightly different. So I want to make sure first, which versio you want to use. Do check the update logs as well to confirm which addons are compatible with version 4+ and which are still not compatible. Then decide and do let me know
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘remove home tab’ is closed to new replies.