Remove "+" if no quiz answer explaination

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Remove "+" if no quiz answer explaination

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jmu289
    Participant
    Hi, on the quizzes I noticed there's a "+" even if there's no answer explanation. This is a bit confusing for my users because they click the + and then there's no answer explanation for their quiz response. Is it possible to remove the + if there's no answer explanation for the question? So the + will only show if there's an explanation? Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes it should work like this only but its not working. So marking this as a bug and it will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for reporting this to us. Trello: https://trello.com/c/YkFXvuzW
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    @Latiyan : Not a bug. I just checked the code, this check is already placed there. We're checking if the explanation has at least 5 characters inside before displaying the + icon. @jmu289: Please make sure the explanation is actually blank and does not include any spaces in it. Also share your language code, to replicate it on our test site.
    jmu289
    Participant
    Explanation is blank and does not contain spaces. How do I access the language code? Thanks?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    By language code we mean that which language you use on your website (wp-admin->settings->general->site language)
    jmu289
    Participant
    Language is English (United States)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website, as the check for this is already present in the code so I'll need to check it on your website.  
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove "+" if no quiz answer explaination’ is closed to new replies.