Remove navigation and short description of a single Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Remove navigation and short description of a single Course

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sirindesigns
    Spectator
    Hi! Our goal was to make the course dashboard more simple and clean. I managed to remove all students counters, which was the first aim. 1) Then I have to remove also navigation pane. I used custom css: #item-nav {display:none;} But in this case the whole pane is removed while I would like to leave Admin / Edit Course option for admin needs. How can I achieve that? 2) Now I want to remove a short description of the course, because when students counter is removed, this paragraph is just duplicated by actual content description below. I tried to use: #item-body p {display:none;} It helped but then all paragraph text on a page disappeared, not only this short description, so this is definitely not a solution. Can you advise please?
    sirindesigns
    Spectator
    3) Also need to remove students counter and instructor name on All Courses page ( I used VC, not page builder). Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Add this css :  .students {     display: none !important; } .item-instructor {     display: none; } Please try adding the given css : .course_title h6 {     display: none;   } 3. add this css : #buddypress div.item-list-tabs ul li{ display :none; } #buddypress div.item-list-tabs ul li#admin,#buddypress div.item-list-tabs ul li#edit{ display:block ;   }
    sirindesigns
    Spectator
    This is helped, thanks! Now I need to remove only the section with instructor name and students counter on All Courses page. Can you please advise? Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Try adding the given css  : .instructor_course { display: none; }   .instructor_course+strong { display: none; }   .block.courseitem span.clear { border-top:none;   }
    sirindesigns
    Spectator
    Works perfect. Thank you for a prompt reply and professionalism!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove navigation and short description of a single Course’ is closed to new replies.