Remove retake quiz botton after passing test

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Remove retake quiz botton after passing test

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hi, I would like to remove retake quiz button after passing test. I tried to insert php codes that I found in this forum but without success.
    Diana
    Participant
    @studiomedicopavesi_0412 No need to remove the Button. Edit the quiz and change the retakes to 1. So a user can only take the quiz once.
    Hi Diana, I did ad you suggested but is still possible to retake quiz
    Diana
    Participant
    @studiomedicopavesi_0412, Are you checking this using the admin account?
    Hi Diana, I checked as student and in this way (Retakes = 1) student can retake exam only 1 time. But if he does not pass the exam also second time he cannot retake it. I need that they pass the exam to go on.
    Diana
    Participant
    @studiomedicopavesi_0412 until student not passes the exam he cannot access the successive unit Okay, Use this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/quiz-passing-score/
    Hi Diana, I did as you suggested. It's true, until student not passess the exam he cannot access to successive unit. But he cannot retake the exam for a third time. It's only possible go back to previous unit.
    Diana
    Participant
    Thank you so much Diana! Perfectly works! :-)
    Diana
    Participant
    @studiomedicopavesi_0412 Thanks for confirming. Closing the topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove retake quiz botton after passing test’ is closed to new replies.