remove review course button and finish course button from course status page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting remove review course button and finish course button from course status page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vivekanandan
    Participant
    Hi, I want to remove the review course button as well as the finish course button. I tried the instructions as per this link and succeeded in removing the review course button. https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/remove-review-course-button-form-course-area/ Now I need to remove the finish course button only from the course status page.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Try removing the css from the tip and add the bellow css: .more_course .review_course {display:none;} NOTE: If the button is hidden then the students won't be able to finish the course.
    Nick
    Participant
    To remove "review course"  I just took out the code (around line 306) from the file in the theme root directory start.php: { echo '<input type="submit" name="review_course" class="review_course unit_button full button" value="'. __('REVIEW COURSE ','vibe').'" />'; }
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @nikicampbell: thanks for the information here, but its not recommended to make changes directly in theme files. If you want to edit then use the child theme to edit it.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘remove review course button and finish course button from course status page’ is closed to new replies.