Remove student from batch automatically remove student from those courses

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Remove student from batch automatically remove student from those courses

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stef
    Spectator
    Hi, I notice that if admin remove student from the batches, it is not automatically remove students from particular courses listed in the batches. If I go to the course, I still can see the student I have deleted from the batch. And the statistic admin on the backend still show the student is taking the course. thanks st
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked this on my test setup and it works fine, refer: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbe2Id6zH2 Please make sure your wplms batches plugin is updated to latest version.
    stef
    Spectator
    From that demo is fine. But from that course... manage the member, then you will see the old student taken from the group is still in the list.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I am unable to replicate the issue on my test setup, can you please share the exact steps to replicate the issue (with some screenshots).
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove student from batch automatically remove student from those courses’ is closed to new replies.