removeing things from course list

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues removeing things from course list

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    ddnich
    Participant
    Hi again, This is a followup on my old thread. https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/remove-items-from-search-results-page/ This only removes it from the "finance " course page. I do not want to add a custom CSS everytime I add a menu item. How can I have these things removed from all pages in the course pages without writting custom CSS each time. remove stars, reviews, people, days, Private and instructor from ALL course pages.   Thanks,  
    .tax-course-cat .pagetitle.center h1:after{display:none !important;} .tax-course-cat li.modern_course_single_item .instructors{display:none !important;} .tax-course-cat li.modern_course_single_item .course-meta {display:none !important;}
    ddnich
    Participant
    Hi Again, I thought this was fixed, but this is still not what I need. When I do a search course everything comes back again. This is very frustrating...... I need a CSS to take way Stars, Private text, instructor and students on the ENTIRE site. not code for each page or section. I need help asap as this is holding up the entire launch. Thanks
    ddnich
    Participant
    I have tried everything. When I change the Default course block style in the WPLMS to the style I want and click save it doesn't save, it reverts back to the one checked with course price and stars.. I want the one circled in blue for the entire site.
    Kindly provide us your wp-admin credentials and your site url. We will look into your issue.
    ddnich
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ddnich
    Participant
    ddnich
    Participant
    Go to wp-admin->appearance->customiser->add custom CSS-> add these lines and save. .block_content .star-rating{display:none !Important;} .block_content strong{display:none !Important;}
    ddnich
    Participant
    ddnich
    Participant
    ddnich
    Participant
    li.modern_course_single_item .item-desc {display:none !Important;} li.modern_course_single_item .course-meta {display:none !Important;}    
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘removeing things from course list’ is closed to new replies.