Removing page builder specific module in mobile only

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Removing page builder specific module in mobile only

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    satishjalan
    Spectator
    Hi, I'm using WPLMS default theme with a basic child theme. I put a calendar plugin (not event-on) in my home page and it is working well. I do not want to show this calendar in the mobile view but show only in desktop view. Kindly help me to achieve this. Regards, Satish Jalan
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It would be better if you could contact your plugin author for this. Still if you want to us to help then share the url of the page.
    satishjalan
    Spectator
    Hi H.K., Plugin author cannot help here as the plugin is working perfectly with the theme. What I need is just not to show that particular module in the home page where I put that plugin. Site URL: http://sjc.co.in/. I am not that tech savvy, but on a search in google it appeared to me as some media query CSS is needed to remove the display of the module in mobile only. Kindly provide some help. I have attached a screenshot of the home page showing the calendar. Thanks for your reply. Regards, Satish Jalan
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please use this media query css:
    @media screen and (max-width: 768px){

.home.home-page .v_module.v_text_block {

display:none;

}

}
    satishjalan
    Spectator
    Hi H.K., I have applied the mentioned CSS in the Custom CSS area. It removes the calendar in mobile view, but also removes another eight modules with it. I have attach a screen shot of the home page edit screen. -- Satish Jalan
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Apologies for my mistake, please use this custom css:
    @media screen and (max-width: 768px){

.home.home-page section.main.nextstripe div.full-width .v_module.v_column.col-md-6.col-sm-6.v_first .v_module.v_text_block {

display: none;

}

}
    satishjalan
    Spectator
    Hi H.K., It worked perfectly. Thank you. Great support. -- Satish Jalan
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Removing page builder specific module in mobile only’ is closed to new replies.