Removing Top Menu

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Removing Top Menu

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello, I set my menus to specific areas and I set the Primary Menu at the Main Menu location.  Everything was ok, until i went to the customisation section and tries to change the header style, all of a sudden the Top Menu appeared with the message 'SETUP MENUS IN ADMIN PANEL'. I don't want the Top Menu, i just want the Main Menu. Also, when the page scrolls down, and the Main menu drops down, my logo changes to the 'WPLMS' logo.  I need to get this changed - I don't want the Top Menu, as it is a duplicate of the main menu. Thanks Junayd
    junayd
    Spectator
    ...and if I remove either menu, it just gives me the same message 'SETUP MENUS IN ADMIN PANEL' - why do I need both menus?
    Diana
    Participant
    @junayd, If you want to show only main menu and not the top menu then you can change the header style in which we have only one menu from wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Header > Header Style But both top as well as main menu are set and still the error is showing setup menu in admin panel. This refers that you have a setting enabled in LMS > Settings > Setup menus for instructors and set menu for students. When this setting is enabled and menus are not set for these settings. It will always show this error message. Uncheck the checkbox or set the menus for both
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello Diana, Many thanks for your guidance.  I will look into this and get back to you Regards Junayd
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello again Diana, Which Header style doesn't include the Top Menu - you told me where to go, but not which header style to choose? Many thanks Junayd
    Diana
    Participant
    @junayd, Only Default and generic Header style will show the top menu. Rest of the header style will not show top menu
    junayd
    Spectator
    ok, I will check and see what happens. Many thanks Junayd
    junayd
    Spectator
    Ok, I have managed to disable the Top Menu when the home page loads up and have allowed it to drop down when the page scrolls down, however when this happens, my logo gets replaced with the 'WPLMS' text logo.  I can't find where to change this.  When the home page loads up, then my logo shows, but when the page scrolls down, then my logo disappears and the WPLMS logo shows. How can I fix this? Thanks Junayd
    junayd
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ava
    Hi Junayd Issue: Logo On scroll Please go to Wp-admin > WPLMS > Header You can change your logo from here Refer: http://prntscr.com/lo07mf   Please let us know if this resolves for you. Thank You
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hi Ava, Many thanks for your help - the issue has been finally sorted out.  the secondary logo wasn't loading up before - but is now Regards Junayd
    Ava
    Thanks for confirmation. Closing the topic.
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hi, This topics was resolved, you can close it now Regards Junayd
    logan
    Hey, We aim to improve the usability of our customer's web-sites and we are glad to have made a contribution. If you find our information to be helpful & you wouldn’t mind leaving a review, we would really appreciate that! Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226 Your review is really valuable for us. Thanks & Regards
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Removing Top Menu’ is closed to new replies.