Removing user privacy options in registration form

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Removing user privacy options in registration form

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, In the registration form, how can I remove the privacy settings that are below each field? Thank you. Regards, Rodrigo
    Diana
    Participant
    @roath, This is completely handled by BuddyPress. I can give you CSS code to hide this. Another way is to disable that option. Go to wp-admin  > Users > Profile fields  > edit the field Refer: http://prntscr.com/knocc8
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello Diana, Changing this option (in the picture you sent) does not hide it from the form: it only prevent the user of changing the field privacy setting. I would like to hide it in order to make the registration form more "clean". Do you have a CSS code that could do that? Thank you again. Rodrigo
    Diana
    Participant
    @roath Please paste this custom css in wp-admin > Appearance > Customize > Custom CSS .registration #buddypress .field-visibility-settings-toggle, .registration #buddypress .field-visibility-settings-notoggle {display:none;}
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Removing user privacy options in registration form’ is closed to new replies.