Renamed the theme and child theme but get FILE PERMISSION CHECK errors?

Home Forums Support Installation & Setup Renamed the theme and child theme but get FILE PERMISSION CHECK errors?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Vanja
    Participant

Hi there,

I am following your documentation but I can't find an answer to a problem I am facing.

I have installed the theme - renamed both the main theme and child theme but now I receive the error that FILE PERMISSION CHECK is failing since it is looking for a theme named WPLMS.

How do I bypass this?

Also, the FILE PERMISSION CHECK is looking for a folder THEMES/WPLMS/PLUGINS, and in the version of the theme I have installed (WPLMS 4.9) there is no such folder.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

for this you need to redefine some constants which are present in the wplms/includes/config.php : 

define('THEME_DOMAIN','vibe'); 

define('THEME_SHORT_NAME','wplms');

define('THEME_FULL_NAME','WPLMS');

define('VIBE_PATH',get_theme_root().'/wplms');

change the  " wplms  " there to you theme folder name . 

we will have to add provision to rename these constants in upcoming theme update.

Vanja
    Participant

Hi,

I replaced these entries (one by one) and checked and I still get FILE PERMISSION CHECK errors.

Also, I asked originally, 

the FILE PERMISSION CHECK is looking for a folder THEMES/WPLMS/PLUGINS, and in the version of the theme I have installed (WPLMS 4.9) there is no such folder?

Is this folder required for a theme's proper functioning?

VibeThemes
    Keymaster

File permission errors are displayed as 0 it is possible that PHP is unable to detect this. We use PHP functions to detect this. So you can ignore and proceed with the installation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.