Reorder and matching questions don’t show in quiz

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Reorder and matching questions don’t show in quiz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi! I just tested a quiz and two questions don't show (one is matching, the other is reorder). However, sibgle answers and multiple answers as well as fill in the blancks do appear. Any idea how I can fix this? Thanks
    Veronica
    hi first, I request you to please confirm the version you are using of the theme and also share some screenshots so it will help us to replicate it
    MissMad
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    ok thanks for this detailed information I need to test this on local and then update you thanks for your patience but don't forget to ping here
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, Any chance ytou found a solution to my problem? Thanks
    Veronica
    MissMad
    Participant
    Veronica
    checking...
    Veronica
    MissMad
    Participant
    This is one of the problems we experience: very often, you need to go back to the homepage and/or refresh to get though the 500 error.
    Diana
    Participant
    The 500 error is a server related error. So I request to examine your site functionality by deactivating third-party plugins. may Be some plugins are putting load on server and due to which it is showing this error frequently. This is really not good from user's point of view
    MissMad
    Participant
    Sure, you can deactivate the plugins. The only one that is really important is the security plugin.
    Veronica
    hi retake the quiz as the newly added questions will be shown in the quiz when it retakes and also add this in customizer.php in customizer plugin
    add_filter('wplms_custom_bp_course_generate_user_result',function($x){
      return true;
    });
    MissMad
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, In which plugin exactly? In wplms-customizer? In it I only have wplms-customizer.php, but I don't see customizer.php.
    Veronica
    yes, the same wplms-customizer.php add it and then check
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Reorder and matching questions don’t show in quiz’ is closed to new replies.