Replacement of course default image with descriptions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Replacement of course default image with descriptions

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    George Steve
    Participant
    I want to replace the default image on course creation page to a custom image and also specify the expected width/height pixel for instructor on the course creation page. See the images below. [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1903"]Repalce default image on course creation page with image size description I want to replace the default image on course creation page and also specify the image size in pixels for instructors to take note before submitting.[/caption] [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1073"]Required course image to appear on course creation page. This is different from image that appears when insructors fail to put their course image This is the image I want to appear on the course creation page to replace themeforest default image.[/caption]
    You need to click on the image to upload your own custom image. http://prntscr.com/f12oqg
    George Steve
    Participant
    No. this is not the answer to my question. I do not want to see that drawing you called an image on the course creation page. I want put a custom image I designed myself so that it will remain there as the default course image until instructor click to change it to his/her own choice. I do not want to be seeing that drawing again. That is what I mean. I know that I will click on it to change it but I want to put a customized image so that instructors can click on it and change it if they want.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This is available in wplms .Please set the  " default course image "  in your wp-admin-> wplms -> course manager : http://prntscr.com/f1gywd
    George Steve
    Participant
    This image does not appear on the course creation page. How can I make it to appear? If you can make it to appear, please let me know and I will send my details.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes this does not appear in that coz actually there is not course image set in that . Im sorry As of now there is not way to set that image by default .
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Replacement of course default image with descriptions’ is closed to new replies.