Request for a issues.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Request for a issues.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    kunseh
    Spectator
    Dear team, I have placed a request for a refund on paypal. Pls help expedite the refund.   I have invested a full 2 days in working with this theme. And honestly I give up: - The theme is so heavy that it very frequently throws a 404-error. I am using dreamhost shared hosting. Which should have been good enough - The theme is so complex, that even after spending more time than I should have, I have not been able to configure it as I wanted.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... This is your first topic, and if you requested for refund via Paypal then you do not need to report it here. First of all 404 errors have absolutely nothing to do with "heaviness" of the theme. Most like you need to save permalinks in your site. We provide free setup and installation of the theme and it usually takes 5-10 minutes and if 15k users are able to install it, I see no reason why you're unable to set it up on your site. Although it is not clear if you were able to install the theme and use it. Your claims that you're unable to configure it and you never consulted with support staff ever and you've not mentioned a single question in this topic as well. Lastly, please check your server requirements, 99.99% of users facing such issues are because of "poor" server configuration which is clearly and very clearly mentioned in the "FAQ" section which you should check before purchasing any product, refer the FAQ section here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/6780226/support -------------- For refund you can also create a ticket on "support.envato.com"
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Request for a issues.’ is closed to new replies.