Reserved Area

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Reserved Area

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mamta_Auteri
    Participant
    Hello to everyone I need to integrate into my site a page where the contents are only available to users who pay with two payment formulas: 10 euros for 1 hour, and 50 euros for 50 hours. In both payment formulas, users can access all the content within the page for the time set. Can you advise me the best solution to set this up? I hope you can really help me. Thank You.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, For this  you can use wplms woocommerce addon. Refer : http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-woocommerce/  
    Mamta_Auteri
    Participant
    With this addons can i set the duration for hourly? Thank you for the great support.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Yes you can. To see full functionality of this addon please watch the given below video first. Refer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjE5uGKTuXM&feature=youtu.be
    Mamta_Auteri
    Participant
    Hi, I installed and configured the plugin. I saw that if I buy an hour of course, for example, and get disconnected, my time expires anyway after one hour. How can I set that the countdown starts only when the student logs in and stops when not connected? Thank You
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well yes that is an issue . In wplms the timer gets started as soon as user purchases the course not when she login ad start the course . We are planning to create a setting in lms settings for this purpose .The idea is to provide unlimited access in the begining and then set the actual timing of course (accroding to duration she purchased)when user starts the course .
    Mamta_Auteri
    Participant
    How much time do you think will take to have this feature available? How can I stay updated? Thank You.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    We will add this feature in our next update which will be release after two weeks.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Reserved Area’ is closed to new replies.