Reserver a seat in course for a student whose invoice is not confirmed?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Reserver a seat in course for a student whose invoice is not confirmed?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    haroon
    Spectator
    Hi, In wplms where you can restrict a number of students taking a particular course, the students whose invoice is pending to be confirmed are not reserved. Lets say for a course A I will enrol only 15 students, now there are 4 students who are paying via invoice so I would like to have 04 seats reserved for them (unless there invoice is not confirmed and I cancel the reservation manually). Is there a method for this? Kind Regards, Haroon
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Well you can set the total number of seats in the course. But reserving of the seats is not available in wplms. As an alternative you can manually add the students in the course and if the payment is failed then you can manually remove the student from the course. This is controlled from the course admin area, refer: http://prntscr.com/dzqenj
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Reserver a seat in course for a student whose invoice is not confirmed?’ is closed to new replies.