Responsive menu header media size

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Responsive menu header media size

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi, Is there a way to disable the intermediate media size (see screenshot). So I don't have the menu items going on a second line? I've already reduced the font size. Can I only get the full version (I think it is above 1185px wide) and then under this width to go directly to the mobile version with a single menu icon . Let me know! Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is the header limitation (we use bootstrap), so it cannot be passed. However you can reduce one or two menu items in the menu which will serve your purpose.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks I will play with the menu items. Another short request: It would be great if you could add a shadow to the sticky header so when the page is white and menu is white people are not confused and the menu stands out.. I tried to add a box-shadow with css but I don't know why it doesn't work... Do you know any trick for this? Thanks
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can use this custom css to add shadow in the fixed header:
    header.sleek.transparent.fix.fixed {
    box-shadow: 0 10px 5px #888888;
    }
    Change the color code or the dimension according to your requirements.
    soulshakepower
    Spectator
    Thanks! You can close this post if you wish! The css you gave me was the one I was trying, I'm using fresh custom code plugin and for some reason this particular rule didn't work in it. As soon as I put it in the default appearance>customize>custom css area it worked. Thanks! Like I said, this would be great as an option in the WPLMS settings next to sticky header function. The shadow is key on white pages with white header. I am grateful for your amazing support and theme, cheers!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming and thanks for the suggestion, I will discuss this with my team and if we agree then we will add this in the next update. So marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Responsive menu header media size’ is closed to new replies.