Responsiveness Issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Responsiveness Issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Hi Guys, I seem to be having some issues with the responsiveness on my site - i can't figure it out. If you check the site mobile/tablet display is having issues Could you take a look? Thanks Pete
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ava
    Hi Petestuckey Please paste the below custom css code to Wp-admin > Appearance > Customization > custom css > publish

@media (max-width: 1024px)

{header.sleek #trigger {

right: 15px;

}

header #trigger {

display: block;

}

header #trigger {

top: 28px !important;

}

.menu-main-menu-container{display:none}

header.sleek ul.topmenu {

margin-right: 30px;

}

header.sleek .topmenu {

float: right;

}

#trigger .lines:after, #trigger .lines:before{color:#000}

.elementor-3350 .elementor-element.elementor-element-164a670 {

margin-top: -25vw;

}

#trigger .lines, #trigger .lines:before, #trigger .lines:after {

background: #000 !important;

}

}

@media (max-width: 414px){

header.sleek ul.topmenu {

margin-right: 65px;

}

.banner-video {

height: auto;

}

.elementor-3350 .elementor-element.elementor-element-164a670 {

margin-top: -25vw;

}

.pagesidebar {top:0px !important;}

}

After saving the code, please check again the responsiveness of your site, if still, any issue occurs please let us know !!!
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Hi, this has not worked. Please fix my front page for ALL DEVICE. It is STILL not working i'm afraid. It would be great if we could get this done in a single hit so that we can all move on! Thank you for your continued support
    Ava
    My apologies having the trouble, ok so now I will need to add the code to the customizer and check why the code isn't working. But I am having issue opening your site, please check here: http://prntscr.com/o37a39 Do Let us know when it is fixed.
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    Hi Ava, Thank you! Can you try again, there are no issues like that my end... I have just accessed on 2 different browsers no problems. Thanks
    Ava
    This reply has been marked as private.
    petestuckey
    Spectator
    DNS was updating sorry about that
    Ava
    Okay, so I have resolves the responsive issue of your site. You can verify now. This is the code I have added at the bottom of the customizer. Refer: http://prntscr.com/o3vgl8 Please check and do let us know if sort of change you wan to make.
    da23ad
    Participant
    Hi, I have installed WPLMS in my local webserver and xith demo 5 a couple of days ago and I just found out that WPLMS is not responsive at all... I think it should be written in the envato page in big font.... This is a huge disappointment !
    da23ad
    Participant
    My bad, it was something in my css.... sorry sorry , I take my previous comment back :)
    logan
    #da23ad Apology accepted. i am glad that you have found the origin of issue and accepted your mistake. that's the best thing. but "Never judge something without knowing the whole story. you may think you understand, but you don't. best regards.  
    Chowdary
    Spectator
    Can you please post the custom CSS you mentioned? We will be having the similar issues on our site also
    Ava
    Hi @CHOWDARY Please create a new topic as posting on someone else's topic is not recommended for the privacy matter of your own website as it may contain credentials. Therefore, please create a new topic and explain your issue there, our support will reach out to you.
    Chowdary
    Spectator
    @Ava - Thank you, will do.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Responsiveness Issues’ is closed to new replies.