Restrict payment to registered members

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Restrict payment to registered members

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    morningkiss
    Spectator
    Hi There, <pre id="tw-target-text" class="tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small" dir="ltr" style="unicode-bidi: isolate; border: none; padding: 0px 0.14em 0px 0px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; resize: none; font-family: inherit; overflow: hidden; width: 276px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; color: #212121; height: 96px; line-height: 24px !important;" data-placeholder="Traduction" data-fulltext=""><span lang="en">I would like to force users to register on the site before they can pay through woocommerce. Is that possible? Thank you in advance.</span>
    We have already added the feature to force users to create an account while checkout. Please make sure your theme is 2.6 or above. The latest theme version is 2.7
    morningkiss
    Spectator
    Yes I have the 2.7 version... When I try to buy a course whitout to be logged I am redirected on the paypal form...
    Kindly provide us your wp-admin credentials we will look into your issue. PS: Mark your reply as private.
    morningkiss
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well on checkout user have to check create an account option and set a password while purchasing a course . This will create an account for the user on site . http://prntscr.com/et5xg3 In your case the payment option plugin is not detecting that there is field yet to be filled by the user .It only checks the basic fields such as name and  telephone etc and is not considering that the account password field needs to be filled too . To tackle that please follow this tip :  https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/redirect-non-logged-in-users-to-register-page-when-they-click-on-take-this-course-button/
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Restrict payment to registered members’ is closed to new replies.