Resume Video in course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Resume Video in course

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RMA
    Spectator
    Quick question. How can I set up videos so that it remembers and resumes where the student stopped it.   Thanks
    waytogo
    Spectator
    it depends, if you host them on vimeo, than they have the plugin videovibe. Otherwise if you host them on your webhosting account than there is a thread in this forum with a programming code.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Thanks.  
    RMA
    Spectator
    Do you know the TAG of the programming code thread? Tks  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, You can simply do this by enabling unit media lock. Go to wp-admin>wplms>course manager>unit media lock Refer : http://prntscr.com/jzi7fd Make sure that this unit is not completed.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Then unit lock already set for all courses. They issues what we are wanting to resolve is when a video is stopped in the middle and a student starts again a few days later what can be use to start the student at the point of the video where they stopped it. Maybe this clears up what was asked. I think waytogo" got what i was asking for. See above
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi, Checking please wait.
    RMA
    Spectator
    Any word yet.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    sorry for the delay in response .We missed to check this issue later on . well the unit locking and remembering the video position is available only when video is added with wordpress media library (the video shortcode ) . If you are using any other source or embedding video then it unit lock as well remembering the video wont work . One more thing that it will only work when you have not completed the unit . If unit is marked complete then resuming wont work .
    RMA
    Spectator
    I have the videos now up loaded in the WordPress. How do I get the code for video remembering. I was using Vimeo. <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">(the video shortcode ) .</span>
    Diana
    Participant
    @RMA, You can add the videos using add media of wordpress. But user can download your videos. In the next update of video vibe we are adding this feature using js player Api
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Resume Video in course’ is closed to new replies.