Retake Quiz button not appearing for Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Retake Quiz button not appearing for Course

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    yoursusha6
    Spectator
    I have two courses and the number of retake attempts for quizzes is set to 3 for both course quizzes. In one course the quiz does not show an option to retake the quiz however in other course, the quiz has option for retake.
    Kindly provide us the exact steps to replicate this issue. You can send us a video by using https://screencast-o-matic.com  
    yoursusha6
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    yoursusha6
    Spectator
    Ok, so i checked your issue thoroughly. The number of retakes are set to 3. I logged into your site using user id. I retook the quiz, 'Advanced Scrum Training' 3 times. Now it will not show the retake quiz button because he/she has exhausted the retake limit. Even on resetting the course for the user using admin, the number of times the user took the quiz is not reset. So, the only solution to your problem is to increase the number of retakes for the quiz.
    yoursusha6
    Spectator
    Ask your colleague to look into my problem and you better take a short break. You are not doing what I have been saying since last 3 days. I have asked you to login using normal user and not admin to check if the retake quiz button is appearing for Advanced Scrum Training course? I don't know what you have done that working things are broken now like... 1) Button to submit quiz is not coming, even after starting the quiz I see start quiz button 2) Retake quiz button not appearing anymore 3) selected questions are not ticked upon choosing answers. See screenshot below. http://prnt.sc/ehj1b6
    yoursusha6
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this user that is not seeing the retake quiz button must have exhausted all her 3 retakes . Please note here that it does not matter of the user was removed from course or course was reset for her . User will not see retake quiz button  if she has taken that quiz already for 3 times . To make the quiz retake button appear for the user you have to increase the number of retakes . try setting the retakes to 999 and then check the quiz again from that user . refer : http://prntscr.com/ei9nfn
    yoursusha6
    Spectator
    What rubbish you guys are talking? Have you read what I have been telling? Do you really understand? I have clearly mentioned in my previous comment that it's a new user created yesterday only who just attempted the course quiz for the very first time but could not see the button to retake. Looks like you guys know the problem and simply trying to escape.
    Your Question :  If user has already taken the quiz three times then how is he allowed to enter the quiz? Answer : If the number of retakes are set to 3. User can take the Quiz four times in total. On the last 4th time the user will not be able to see quiz retake button. Also, we can't debug your issue without admin credentials. It seems like you have changed the admin password. So, it's a kind request allow us to look further into this issue. We have not been able to replicate this on our test site. We need some more time with admin access on your site to further look int this issue.
    yoursusha6
    Spectator
    checking....
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The topic ‘Retake Quiz button not appearing for Course’ is closed to new replies.