Reuse of Product Code

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Reuse of Product Code

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Ava.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lussqueittt
    Participant
    I hired someone to build my website and he bought WPLMS using his contact info instead of mine. Our collaboration ended and he has shared the product code with me.
    1. My concern is whether the code can be used for another website by that person. WPLMS is currently activated in my website.

2. Since the website is in building stage can I reinstall WPLMS, should I need to reset it?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Ava
    1 . Well according to envato only one regular theme license can be used per domain . So if your developer is using same code for another website then it would become a problem for you . 2 . yes you can re-install , reset but remember that you will lost the existing data on reset .
    lussqueittt
    Participant
    Thanks for your answer. I am unclear as to where the activation code is used during the installation process. The developer shared the theme zip with me. I went through the steps of installing wplms on a VM for local testing and at no point was I asked to register the theme. How will a second site be registered? Or is it the code that contains specific information that ties it to the registration code? Thanks again.
    Ava
    well to install, please check this tip below: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygsyaLFZnhs There is no need of registration(purchase) code.  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Reuse of Product Code’ is closed to new replies.