Reverse button colors (standard and hover)

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Reverse button colors (standard and hover)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hi, I would like to reverse button colors of Demo 5 in all my pages,  to change standard colors (white with colored bordes) with the hover ones (all color) maintaining hover effect. I have found this css, but it does not work in all website [button url="https://www.xxxxxx.it" class="primary my_button_hover_style1" bg="#40a8e4" hover_bg="#ffffff" hover_color="#40a8e4" size="15px" color="#ffffff" radius="0px" width="0px" height="0px" target="_self"] Prenesi osnutek tega dela modula [/button] Can you help me?  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, For the whole site the color settings which are present in wplms comes from appearance->customize->body, and customize->theme->primary color, customize->typography, and so on.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, The continue button and the cart buttons are already the same as your contact page button. And the button in your homepage has attribute hover_color, but there is no such attribute in the button shortcode and hence you cannot give any hover color in it. We'll fix this in the next update of vibe shortcode plugin and then you can give the hover_color attribute for this.  
    Hi, thank you for your replay, for homepage I will wait next update of vibe shortcode plugin. For other pages (continue and cart buttons) I want the button blu that becomes white with hover effect. Just the opposite of the ones in the screenshots.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, This is a customization, there are lots of buttons on the website if you want to change it everywhere then you have to use the same css again but with different selectors, for example the course button selector would be ".single-course .course_button.full.button". For such customizations please hire a freelancer.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Reverse button colors (standard and hover)’ is closed to new replies.