Review Course after finished course.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Review Course after finished course.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    calvinc
    Participant
    I'm testing the course right now. When I hit complete course and then re-enter the course - there is a button that says "Course Finished" and when I click it, it does nothing. It's going to a "#" url. Also when a student finishes the courses - they should be able to still review the course but it's not allowing. After the course is finished all a student can do is click on the course and they are taking to the "Home" tab. "Course Finished" is the only button now and does nothing. Attached image.
    calvinc
    Participant
    Sorry I mean users cannot review the Course Content after. A user, when they complete the course, should be able to view the video whenever they please.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes you cannot access the finished course, but if you want to access then Go to wp-admin->wplms->course manager->finished course access, refer: http://prntscr.com/a2mgkb and choose YES and save the option.
    hemant_832003
    Participant
    when I click on REVIEW BUTTON without completing course it show's review page. It should not show review course page until student complete the course.   how should I restrict student review course without completing course ?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @hemant: You can use this custom css to hide the review course button:
    .page-template-start input[name="review_course"] {
    display:none;
    }
    .page-template-start input.review_course.unit_button.full.button {
    margin-top: 15px;
    }
      Now the users cannot review the course before finishing the course, because when user finishes a course automatically the review form is generated to review the course.
    kamran
    Spectator
    What if I want to have Review Course be still available when the student finishes the course but forgets or chooses not to submit his feedback right after finishing the course. It would be good to have Review Course available for student even after they finish the course.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @kamran: Please create your own topic for your issues. By default review option is invoked when students finishes the course, and each user can submit only one review, but they can edit their review at any time.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Review Course after finished course.’ is closed to new replies.