Reviewing all assingment submission very tedious for instructor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Reviewing all assingment submission very tedious for instructor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    marsue
    Spectator
    Dear Support, in a recent course, 29 new students registered in a course I give. There are assignements for each unit. Each week a new unit becomes available. Meaning that now I have a backlog of assignments to review without knowing which one was submitted first. Since all the students submit their assignments, I find it very difficult to navigate between the different submission. For instance from there is no indication when an assignment was submitted, not to which unit it relates too. Sometimes I review an assignment, and it stays on the list, making difficult to know which assignment remain unreviewed. What is the most effective way to deal with assignments ? Are students notified their assignment has been reviwed by an instructor ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    In assignment submissions the list does not show the unit name but it shows the student name and the assignment name in the tip . About the order of appearance of assignment submissions : It shows the most recent submission of the assignment at the top . We can only provide you a customization for the order to reverse it so that the oldest submissions would come first in submissions . Yes student can be notified about it when you give the remarks in assignment it is sent as a private message to students . If you want the mail and messages for the assignment evaluation then please enable the touch points for that from lms settings .
    marsue
    Spectator
    I got an email from a student telling that she could not see the remarks I've entered following the review of her assignement. Isn't she supposed to see the remark ?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The remarks will show in the course->results -> assignment page -> seeinstrcutor remarks button . refer : http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/coXF6OhF0q
    marsue
    Spectator
    As a matter of fact, they cannot see these remarks : https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/instructor-assignmentremark-not-visible-to-student/
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We're working on improving this section and I agree that this is a very tedious section. Currently instructor remarks is stored as a message, so instructor and student should be able to see remarks in their profile message section. We have some updates lined up for Assignments section : a. Ajax assignments (no new tab for assignments) b. Ajax upload of attachments. c. Instructor remarks improvements with attachments.  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Reviewing all assingment submission very tedious for instructor’ is closed to new replies.