Reviews available on click

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Reviews available on click

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christine Mayer
    Spectator
    It could be really great if when you click on the stars or on Reviews, you come directly on the reviews. For the moment, it is very difficult to see the reviews: they are at the end of the presentation of the course. They must be available at each time you see the stars.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for suggestion. But I'll need some more clarification here. Do you want a feature when any user "hovers" (mouse over) the star rating of a course, they should be able to see the reviews by the users ?  
    Christine Mayer
    Spectator
    Yes it could be an idea or when clicking Non logged users must have confidence before buying a course. For the moment, they can see the stars but when they click on them, they cannot see the reviews. It could be great to give them confidence
    drozza
    Participant
    Please, I´d like this implemented aswell. I believe when a visitor clicks on the stars and/or at the number of reviews it should scroll the page down directly to the reviews.
    Christine Mayer
    Spectator
    When will it be available? It is a priority for the confidence and to be serious
    Christine Mayer
    Spectator
    When will the reviews available on click ? It is really necessary.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Reviews available on click’ is closed to new replies.