Reviews by Instructor

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Reviews by Instructor

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Rafael
    Participant
    Hi there. Are there reviews by Instructor? I need to display reviews in the member directory.
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, We don't have any functionality in which you can rate the instructor's style of teaching
    Rafael
    Participant
    Hi Diana. When I sell an Appointments class slot, can it be reviewed (with stars or comments) by the student? If so, I will use this assessment as if it were for the instructor. But I need to put it in the members directory as an element of the instructor. v4.080, I know that Appointments has not still been released for this version, waited for Mr. Vibe's response.
    Diana
    Participant
    There is nothing in wplms appointments which provides this functionality of rating an instructor. actually we are only rating courses and not instructors
    Rafael
    Participant
    Hi Diana. I did understand. But the slots can be evaluated?
    Diana
    Participant
    can you please explain a bit? You mean rate a session?
    Rafael
    Participant
    Hi Diana. Yes, rate after session.
    Diana
    Participant
    No, we don't have this feature
    Rafael
    Participant
    Hi Diana. Do you know if this plugin is compatible with WPLMS? https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-user-profile-reviews/ I mean, if with this plugin is possible rate the Instructor.
    Diana
    Participant
    Actually, this plugin is a wordpress based plugin but as we migrated to version 4, we are using react js so this plugin will not work. It will only work with the versions below 4. You can create a feature request to rate the instructor. And if you will get many upvotes then we will include this feature in version 4+
    Rafael
    Participant
    Hi Diana. I talked to Mr. Vibe these days, and apparently he implemented this function in Appointments. https://prnt.sc/ucla61
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, I was ABOUT TO inform you today that we are adding this functionality in vibe appointments which will be compatible with version 4 Closing this topic now
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Reviews by Instructor’ is closed to new replies.