Reviews Don't Show Up Just For One Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Reviews Don't Show Up Just For One Course

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    omertarik96
    Spectator
    Hello, Review section doesn't show up on particular course. Except that course, other are working fine. I have tried to enable comments on that course from backend. But when I check the enable comments box and then save it, it doesn't save, just page is refreshing. I'm adding my course link to upcoming comment. Thanks for your support!
    omertarik96
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Its happening only on 1 course, can you please share the admin credentials with us to check this issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    omertarik96
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials I checked your site. Fixed your login color issue, please check. I checked your course on which the comments are not enabled and if I try to enable it then also its not saving. I tried to debug the issue but couldn't find any reason what is causing the issue with  that course. As an alternative if you have access to the mysql database then run the bellow query: 1) You must have access to use SQL commands on your database, like for example with phpMyAdmin. 2) Select your WP database and click on the SQL tab. 3) Paste and run the following SQL command.   UPDATE wp_posts SET comment_status = 'open', ping_status = 'open' WHERE comment_status = 'closed' AND ID = 7070;   NOTE: In the above query 7070 is the post id (course id) so please cross check that id before running the query. This query will enable the comments for that course.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Reviews Don't Show Up Just For One Course’ is closed to new replies.