Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias classicslider1 not found.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias classicslider1 not found.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    juan_macar
    Spectator
    Hello guys! I've decided to migrate my site from Hostgator to an AWS (Amazon Web Services) EC2 instance, but decided to install everything from scratch. I used the Bitnami Wordpress AMI to speed up the setup process. I installed everything correctly. with demo1sample data, one clic setup, but the slider is not showing. I get the message "Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias classicslider1 not found. " where the slider should be. So i exported the slider from the hostgator installation and try to import it into this one, but I get the message:
    importing slider settings and data...
    Error: Could not create directory.
    Go Back<b></b><i></i><u></u> I have search for a solution but have been unable to solve it. Could you help me? Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay it seems like there is an issue with the file permissions issues on your site . Please check folder and file permissions in your site .(Contact webhost) Folder permissions must be 755 and file permissions must be 644 . Please also try re-installing the Revolution slider and also check from webhost if there is any . Also try : https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/slider-not-downloaded/
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias classicslider1 not found.’ is closed to new replies.